Dementia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Cut You

2 posters

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run.

xISilentShadowIx

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. Empty Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run.

Post  xISilentShadowIx Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090311
    This is a random shot with mar, first time i met him, went to a run with him youshi and tarik. :Celu Tower

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090312
    This one is neat, because I did not think that greywulf was a gm, we just over heard some people and thought the conversation was neat, but of course grey was afk. So I took 2 pictures we show off tariks picture sides xD. Greywulf we found out from trying to go to a gm run is actually a gm, so its kool I got a screenie with him afk lol. : Celu Tower

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090313
    the 2nd pick :Celu Tower

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090314
    my first meet with my new friend Sekushi. :Suginami Tunnels

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090315
    My new friend Sekushi trying to kill me. :Suginami Tunnels

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. 20090316
    alright my final screenie. I was saying buy to my party, youshi was sad from having a kick me sign on his back, and tarik fell asleep, vexx was off wondering about the gm run if it was happening or not. This is the end of our party, I had to leave to pick up my mom from work.

happy adventuring guys.

Silent

*edit, I just noticed that I caught a picture of that guy with the "offensive name", Sekushi was saying its offensive cause his name says YOUSUCKBALLS lol.
    funny how u take a picture never expecting to find a funny???? lol.

Silent.
    Ishi
    Ishi

Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run. Empty Re: Todays adventurs with some new people I met, and one of the gm run kinda, tomorrow I will try and actually participate in the gm run.

Post  Ishi Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:18 am

Cool pics. I wonder what Ishi would look like in that Yukata...hmm...

For the dude with the offensive name, I'm surprised they didn't kick him off the game or anything, lol. I though characters with offensive names will get a warning or something, or was that just in FF11? XD

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:10 am