We Will Cut You

Events planning corner

Ishi

Events planning corner

Post  Ishi on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:38 am

Hello everyone. I thought I'd make a thread dedicated to the planning and brainstorming of events that we could do as a clan. There are already several ideas floating about, like Red's Gambling game and I've thought of something similar to the Megaten in game event on hide and seek.

Another idea of an event is a scavenger hunt type of event. Basically the prizes for the event are but not limited to AP items, although I would bet people would prefer AP items most of the time.

Also not all of the events will have prizes, maybe we can have an event where we do silver runs *shivers* or quartz runs or any of the dungeon runs to gain exp and stuff.

So put on your thinking caps and let's think of all sorts of events or methods on how to make the planned events go like clockwork.
    Right
    Admin

Re: Events planning corner

Post  Right on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 am

Gambling

The worlds oldest sport, and probably the best bet for an Event.

Combine the fact we have Dice, and Coins, it wouldn't be to hard to come up with a few games dealing with them (like Odds/Evens and or Heads or Tails, and that's just simple stuff), and maybe adding Rock Paper Scissors in there too wouldn't hurt.

But those are just some quick little idea's.
    Ishi

Post  Ishi on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 am

Yeah the gambling isn't such a bad idea and we can actually start that event by next week, provided there'll be enough people online and have already joined the forums.

We should set a time and date for the event that we can agree on since we're all on different time zones, especially me, sierra, alegna. So when do you propose we do the event Red? Weekdays? Weekends? I would prefer weekends since I can stay longer and get on later.

We also need to find a spot in game to do the event. A place where we wouldn't be bothering people and not be called spamming dices and rock paper scissors, lol. Oddly enough I have Nakano in mind...dunno why though, lol.
    Right
    Admin

Post  Right on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Of all the places, I was considering Nakano, Que Zue Cavern, A cozy little spot in Shinigawa, or (if we don't have a lot of people there) we could just open up a dungeon and go into there)
    Ishi

Post  Ishi on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 am

Yeah, Nakano would be the best place I think because its easily accessible for even the lower levels.
    Zue Que Caverns...I never thought of that and opening a dungeon wouldn't be a bad idea either but it'll be only limited to 5 I guess.
    Where in Shinagawa would there be a cozy spot? The catacombs? XD
    Visscious

Post  Visscious on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:23 am

im down with gambling for non ap prizes I can offer Opals and such I keep 20 in the bank and I deconstruct gems alot so it would be much nicer if i gave them away as prizes...... another thought is that we make a clan bank character for all the leadership to manage. keep clan prizes and such on it.
    Jadeous

Triangle Fusion Frenzy!!

Post  Jadeous on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

I can't find any info on Triangle Fusions and am hoping to try it out with someone. All it takes is to grab one or two low lvl demons and use Care on them and lvl them up a bit. Traingle fusion requires a demon w/ at least Open Hearts Friendship and 2 other people with demons with the same requirement of friendship.

I've got a Lilim and a Hua Po I'd be willing to use for this effort. My other character has a couple of demons as well that are like that. I suggest we make an event like this so that we can gain info on the subject as well as maybe some money for the people giving up demons. I'd be willing to give at least 5-10k for a low lvl demon, and more money for higher lvls...
    Jadeous

Post  Jadeous on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Triangle Fusion Frenzy!

3 people will get together and take a pic of themselves. Then they put the demons they're using onto the platforms and take a screenshot of that. They then take a screenshot of the resulting demon. The team with the best demon wins!
    See how not all of us are above lvl 40, there could be categories as well. The level would simply be the level of the resulting demon. So maybe best Lvl demon between lvls 10-20 would get a smaller prize, as opposed to a lvl 32 demon...

Cat. 1 - lvls 10-20
    Cat. 2 - lvls 20-30
    Cat. 3 - lvls 30-40
    Cat. 4 - lvls 40+

Prizes would be determined on the Category.
    Ishi

Post  Ishi on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 am

The triangle fusion event sounds interesting, although I didn't know that you wanted to make it a contest. I thought you wanted to make one so that we could make a guide out of it but eitherway it works both ways. XD

For the contest, how will the winning demon, be judged? Will the demon be judged in terms of the skills it has or the fact that the demon is rare and requires a plug-in to be made (this would apply to the demons which are lvl 40+) Also for the winning demon, who out of the 3 participant gets the prize? Just the host or all 3 of them get the same prize? I can see there are a lot of complications for this event but it's nothing planning and brainstorming wouldn't help solve.
    Ishi

Hide and Seek

Post  Ishi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:19 am

Ok, so I've decided to make a Hide and Seek event next week which will be a test run on the event. I have already decided what the prize is gonna be, a stack of ariadne's thread (a stack of 5, not 1000 XD)
    Problem is, the time on when the event should be done. I was thinking of doing it on Saturday morning PST which would be Saturday midnight my time. So currently the time I'm suggesting is at 9am PST on Saturday which is right after the first Great Accord Wars. So if you guys have any other suggestions please feel free to tell me.

xISilentShadowIx

I have a question.

Post  xISilentShadowIx on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:10 am

where will the event be again sorry... Umm will the guild be in the war?? or just some people. and could we get a timeline of the event. please and thank you. I like the idea of hide and seek. maybe there could be an event for a race. no speed beads just a mount, get ready, get set, go. ???

another one could be hunt down a certain amount of cards...like 400 jack frost cards or something. so how is this idea?

Silent.
    Ishi

Post  Ishi on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:48 am

What event the Great Accord Wars? There's a guide on that in the forums, you can check it there.

As for the hide and seek, I'll be hiding out somewhere but I'll be posting the clues on the forum for people to figure out where I'll be hiding.

The race isn't such a bad idea, but we need to test it out first to ensure that there is an amount of fairness to the game. Because there are several factors that can make the game unfair to a certain extent. If one of the participants' connection is bad, or his/her laptop/pc suddenly shut down then that's a pity...
    I was thinking maybe the race event would be by foot rather than by mount but then there could be unfairness there too. It's a good idea though, just needs more feedback from others and discussions on how to make it better.

Hunt down a certain amount of cards...that kinda sounds like a scavenger hunt, card style. Problem is the only card that can be hunted down easily would be the jack frost card and perhaps even the bishamonten card. Any other card would require a lot of demon hunting...

Well it's good that people are contributing their ideas! Keep it up people! Very Happy

xISilentShadowIx

umm possible other one...

Post  xISilentShadowIx on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:36 pm

well in place of that collection cards thing. possibly maybe. we could use the yagija watchs and each take a bronze run, solo of course. see who finishes them the fastest. screenshots would be needed one of the begining of the watch, one at the ending of the round possibly nearing the boss, then one after beating the boss. if trust is an issue we could send someone to tag along but not help, and only one submission is possible?

Silent.
    Ishi

Post  Ishi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Those are interesting ideas Silent! I think the solo dungeon run would be an interesting event to do during no dp. We can have it in 3 stages, bronze, silver and gold. Although a solo gold run would be very, very difficult in low levels, lol. XD

xISilentShadowIx

yes.

Post  xISilentShadowIx on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm

thats what I mean possibly like a how far did u get type of thing for some lower levels. but maybe if the guild/clan, gets together levels up more stuff like that, possibly we could do bronze first time, then silver the next time. and gold the next one.

Silent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:21 pm