Dementia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Cut You

The Megaten Patch

Right
    Right
    Admin

The Megaten Patch Empty The Megaten Patch

Post  Right Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:22 pm

A few of the members are already using this miracle, and I hope that a few more will begin to use it as well.

What does it do?

This patch gives you the ability to zoom out much farther then normal, something that many people have found to be an annoyance because of the sometimes large demons that will typically block are view.
    It also gives the user the ability to open up multiple clients, so that you wont have to ask others to "trade this item to my other account".

Will I get banned?

No. I've talked to several GM's and because this is not presenting an unfair advantage to the player, and only chances the GUI, it is not illegal.

Why should I use it?

It makes your experience a little bit better, it is optional, but all of the ones who use it now would probably recommend you use it.

Stop talking and give me a link!
    Spoiler:

How to use it?

Put the .exe in the Megaten Folder, and run it.

The Megaten Patch Smt

When you open it, You will use the [...] button to find your ImagineClient.exe on your computer then hit the Start button.

Should it not complete, try and do it again, and make sure you aren't running the game while you do it.

Good Luck Everyone!
    • ~~Right